Sunday, March 3, 2013

Week Nine: Leaving a Stamped Postcard at a Coffee Shop.



Earlier this week, I opened my email to find a message from one of my friends that I met in Paris. Unfortunately, since I’ve been a bit busy lately, I haven’t been actively communicating with her as much as I would like. She wanted to plan a skype call so we could catch up since the last time we were in touch was by mail correspondence around Christmas time. This made me think – it would be nice if I could encourage someone else to do the same thing with one of their long lost/distance friends. So I bought a postcard, added a stamp, wrote a small letter and left it at a coffee shop for someone to stumble upon. That 10 minutes that that person will take to write a small message will be sure worth the joy and surprise that it will bring in his/her old friend’s life. 

Instagram: geneseguin. #k4kproject

G.

No comments:

Post a Comment