Monday, March 18, 2013

Week Eleven: Timmies Freebies for a Stranger.


It’s that time of the year again. A time where the whole Canadian population dreads seeing the words “PLEASE PLAY AGAIN / RÉESSAYEZ SVP” after rolling the rim on a certain red cup. For some reason, the odds were in my favour this year as I already won 2 times out of 4. As much as I love free stuff (who doesn’t?), I figured someone out there might appreciate some personally handed freebies. So I decided to give it out to someone on my way to work one morning. 

Instagram: geneseguin. #k4kproject


The free coffee and donut were very well received by this elderly lady, who upon receiving these, flashed me the warmest smile that I would remember all day, and most probably will for the rest of my life. 

And this right here is the reason why I carry on with this project.


G. 

No comments:

Post a Comment