Saturday, November 2, 2013

Week Forty Four: Picking Up Trash at the Movie Theatre.

This weekend, my mom and I went to go see a movie together, in good mother-daughter bonding fashion. As the movie started, the rustling sounds of popcorn and candy bags filled the room. Those familiar sounds are a must in order to fully experience the box office setting. However, the first thought that came into my mind was: “I’m pretty sure 93.9% of the floor’s surface will be covered by those bags the moment the end credits will start rolling.” I couldn’t help but think of the massive work load that the poor schmuck working the front would have to face when stepping in the dark popcorn filled room after everyone has left. So as soon the movie was ending, I decided to pick up the extra bags that my messy single serving theatre buddies left behind in my surroundings. 


Instagram: @geneseguin. #k4kproject 

It may not have been a lot, but it was that much less for the poor usher to pick up.

G.

No comments:

Post a Comment