Sunday, November 3, 2013

Week Forty Five: Giving a Pair of Gloves to a Homeless Person.

“It’s so cold outside.”

The inevitable phrase that will just slip into every small talk conversation you’ll be holding for the next 6 months or so. Yep, Jack Frost is here and there’s no avoiding him.

Much like my fourth week when I started to do this project, I couldn’t help but think of that percentage of the population who don’t have the luxury to turn up the thermostat when it’s starting to get a little chilly out, or even have a shelter to warm up in. Thus, I decided to bring a pair of gloves to a homeless person in the effort of trying to help them stay warm. It was then that the woman glared at me and expressed her ardent gratitude. 

Instagram: @geneseguin. #k4kproject


Stay warm this winter folks.
G.

No comments:

Post a Comment