Friday, July 12, 2013

Week Twenty Eight: No More Squeaky Doors For Our Neighbours.

My roommate and I recently moved, and we’re loving our new place. However, since it is an older building, the hinges on the doors seemed to be squeaking a lot. Since I ALWAYS have WD-40 close to my disposal (those who know me well knows that this is true), I gave all the doors in our apartment a good spray down. Good as new.

Then, when we first met our neighbours as they were stepping out of their apartment, I noticed that their door also seemed like it was one coming straight out of The Crypt Keeper. So I decided to bring out my trustee WD-40 and spray their hinges as well.

Instagram: geneseguin. #k4kproject


Now they won’t have to fear imagining the worst sound ever every time they step in or out of their apartment.


G. 

No comments:

Post a Comment