Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Week Thirty Two: Writing Up an Employee Review for Excellent Customer Service.

Everyone who knows me well knows that I’ve been having the worst luck with my bike lately. As I use it for long distance commuting every day, the poor thing takes quite the beating. Getting flat tires have become a regular occurrence in my life – and of course this week, it happened on my way to work. Luckily for me, I was close enough to my workplace that I could just walk the rest of the distance and was able to get a ride home from my awesome coworker after my shift.

The next morning, I went to get the tube tire replaced. I would usually change it myself, but as I was a bit short on time, I decided to go in Kunstadt, the nearest bike store to my place in order to try to get it done for me. I told the person working there I only had 45 minutes to spare (har har, bike puns) – and he responded by saying that he could have it done in 15 minutes tops.

Instagram: geneseguin. #k4kproject


Sure enough, 15 minutes later, the deed was done. As I was paying, he gave me tips and tricks as well as a free spare part that would help me put air in my tires. Before heading out the store, I asked what his name was and thanked him for all of his help.

I wrote up an Employee Review for him because it’s always great to receive positive feedback from costumers. He was great at his job and he enjoys what he does, which showed and he should be rewarded for that.

Too often do people tend to focus on the negative situations that happened with clients in a day, so I wanted to have a positive impact on his day – the same way he had one on mine.


G.

No comments:

Post a Comment