Thursday, April 25, 2013

Week Seventeen: Leaving a Book Behind for Someone Else's Enjoyment.


It’s Global Pay It Forward Day. What have YOU done to contribute to the ripple effect of Kindness?

Instagram: @geneseguin #k4kproject


For this special day, I had been asked by the Pay It Forward Saint John crew to fly down to New Brunswick and take part in their 24 hours of Kindness inauguration event. Political people, teachers, elementary students and people in the community all came together on this day to present and celebrate acts of kindness that were being done in their city. They also wanted me to present my project in order to "spread and inspire kindness." Unfortunately, as it fell on a Thursday, I couldn’t attend the event. However, thanks to #Twitter, I was still able to connect with these people and wish them luck on their first year of participating in Pay It Forward. Who knows, I may just go pay them a visit at some point throughout the year… 

G.

No comments:

Post a Comment